Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Done. Done. And Done.

With this horrid weather. I am SICK of it. It's freezing cold and guess what? Raining - hard. Raining? Oh, you mean like yesterday? And almost every other day? Raining so that the kids have to walk (read=takes longer=late) bc can't really safely scooter to school on wet surface with wet shoes. Plus if they do, they get soaked through and through bc you can't scooter AND carry an umbrella. (Yes, Mia has a rain jacket with hood, Chloe has her uniform jacket which, believe it or not, is not really waterproof.) Raining so much that your feet/shoes/socks/tights/bottom of your trousers get wet wet wet. And don't really ever dry out bc it's so damp. Raining so much that if you have the brilliant idea of taking your car (like everyone else) you get stuck stuck stuck in traffic with no where to park but 1/2 mile away from school so you end up getting soaked anyway and super DUPER late. Chloe got her first "L" (late) next to her name last Wednesday when I tried that idea out. Anyway. That's all for this morning. Grrrrr.

3 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

Just hearing about all of that dreary weather depresses me! I'm loving the sunshine in TN even if the summer heat gets a little oppressive.

Aina said...

I finally caught up on your blog, mostly. :) Sorry about the crummy weather! But congrats on a baby to be??? When should we expect you to sneak in a blurb about the arrival of your baby? It's good to read about your adventures, we miss you!

Dr Write said...

If it makes you feel better, it snowed here on May 1. May 1! Though it is sunny today, it's cold. cold? May? Am I in the Twilight Zone?
(this is lynn btw, straight out of slc)