Friday, 22 February 2008

Remember me?

I have not blogged in forever, I know. I have this piece of paper where I'm jotting everything I want to write about, but that's as far as it goes. My friend Rebecca (who I met at BU in the German Haus and who I also lived with in London some 14yrs ago) arrived yesterday for a girls weekend (no spouse, no kids) so we are off in just one hour to check into our hotel and then hit the town all weekend. In no particular order - lots of shopping, cocktails, talking, theatre and restaurants to look forward to!!
In addition, tonight we will be meeting up with an old high school class mate of mine - Kevin Grant - who is in London for work. I haven't seen him in almost 20years!!! Very trippy.

Well, between the two them, the odds might be good that a photo finally gets online. And yes, speaking of photos. I know, I KNOW. I'm lame that there are no photos. And yes, I DO have a digital camera - a digital camera with over 1,000 pictures on it. And I have a my old fashioned 35mm one that I prefer and that I have had some photo cds developed on, but just haven't put online. Truth is the quality was so crap and I was so disappointed bc it was from our fabulous xmas in Germany.

I have hope that in the next few weeks it may happen....Love to all -V

No comments: