




Now here are some of Chloe's school morning. She was a bit "filthy" that morning (means cranky) so photos not as fab, but you can see her scootering on her way in her sports uniform, crossing guard and then shaking hands with a school administrator while I park her scooter.
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you for finally sharing some photos! The girls look great. Mia is starting to look more like Chloe - I didn't even recognize her. Hope all is well, thanks again.
So fun!!! Thanks for sharing pictures. It looks like you have adjusted brilliantly! You and the girls look fabulous!
It looks like we will be making a much less exotic move in the next month or so. My husband is interviewing with a job in Spokane Washington, and as long as the details work out this week will be moving in the next 6 weeks.
Chloe looks very English. (Whatever that means!)
Thanks for the pics. I was wondering what children scootering around the streets of London looked like!
Post a Comment