Monday, 16 November 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Libby!

Today was Libby's first birthday. I can hardly believe my baby is one! She is so cute and yummy. I had a little party for her, with the moms with whom I started a weekly playgroup. All our kids will be in the same school year, starting at Finton House (where their big brothers and sisters go) in 2013!! Like Libby, all these babies are number 3!
Libby at her party - little unsure of the six moms and kids looking at her!

Libby and I getting a shot with most of her "friends."

Blowing out the candle!

Second party with daddy and sisters!

Libby enjoying none other than...pumpkin cupcakes!

Libby's favorite presents were the bracelet from Chloe and the cell phone from one of her friends! Eugene threatened to move us to a farm with no electricity.

5 comments:

Dr Write said...

Happy Birthday Libby! All of you look great!

Susannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susannah said...

Happy (belated!) birthday Libby! You are growing up so fast! Looks like you had a wonderful time at both of your parties. And we love your smiles!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Libby! To restate what everyone else says, you look great!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Libby! I can't believe she's already one and we haven't even met her. Sigh. You look so good, Vanessa. And is that a cow picture by Deb? Love it!