Sunday, 12 April 2009

My own resurrection!

Well, of the blog. It will be reborn, now! Since it's Easter, I figure it's a symbolic time to start anew. I solemnly swear to post to this damn thing, at the very least for selfish reasons. My photos of Libby are all a blur over the last few months, and we all know how fast these little folks change. I keep thinking of the blog as a luxury item - to get to once I've finished all my "chores" and mostly to do once I finally send out all of Libby's birth announcements that have been literally gathering dust in a box on my kitchen floor!!!
Plus, my computer was making a funny sound (Uncle Markus!!) and so I wasn't trusting it to load my photos on, but now have done so nonetheless.
So, Happy Easter everyone! Hope you are enjoying the day with loved ones and don't OD on chocolate. Our exciting news is that Eugene's mom, Gail, has come for a visit and finally arrived this very morning after a bad weather caused 36 hour journey from FL. We are happy to have her and the only reason I'm typing is that she is up on the third floor playing puzzles with Chloe and Mia. And Libby is sleeping and Eugene is in the kitchen making a holy wonderful smell of garlic and rosemary. It's heaven smelling. I made Easter breakfast, he's doing dinner.
I could ramble on and on but I'm sure you all would like to see some photos so I will starting loading now.

3 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you are going to post pictures... Jean and I were just commenting how we miss hearing about your exciting life. We miss you!

Rebecca said...

Continue with the rambling. I want to hear more....

Anonymous said...

The resurrection didn't last very long. Still no photos