Friday, 24 April 2009

More catching up - beginning of March.


Happy Libby - 3.5 mths - in outfit from Auntie P. And yes, she has BLUE eyes. Chance could turn green, but now def blue.

Thumb sucker! Never thought I'd have one but surprise, surprise.
Libby took up thumb sucking at 3.5 mths and still does now. I'm still shocked. I often "fight" with her thumb and have to pull it out of her mouth to nurse her. Sometimes I realize she's stuck it back in her mouth, during nursing (!!), when the suction goes bad! She in fact prefers it to go to sleep with about twice a day. Here's another shocker - she often prefers that I lay her down in bed, leaving her to suck her thumb alone and fall asleep on her own!! Don't believe this is my kid!


A favorite position to fall asleep on left shoulder (esp mine!) sucking thumb


Making Easter Bonnets


Waiting for our local (double decker) bus to take us to decorate those Easter bonnets


Crash on the two wheeler - even ate dirt


Drive to a country pub with Uncle Markus

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys! Everyone looks so happy and healthy. What an experience. Libby looks gorgeous-- and I can't believe she self-soothes.