Monday, 1 June 2009

For you, mom and dad



Libby is wearing a cardigan and cap that were made for me (NB: by my mother!!). My parents have a photo of me in the same pose. She is six months old.

3 comments:

Lisa R.D. said...

I vote that you have your parents scan and email to you your photo and post them side by side... I'd love to see how Libby compares!

(She is adorable.)

Michelle Smiles said...

Oh she is a doll!

And your trip to Portugal looks great.

Anonymous said...

The girls and I have LOVED looking at all the pictures. I'm so ready to head to Portugal after seeing these and reading your description. Amazing place. Chris also turned 40 and we celebrated by, uh, NOT going to Portugal, that's for sure. He would love that place. I can't say I've had squid like that. I adore squid, but that looked a bit different. Keep posting!